Opening Your Chakras Could Be the Key to Creating the Life You’ve Always Wanted.
Is your financial situation, relationships,or your physical and mental health crumbling down right before your eyes? Does it seem like every decision you make only leads to more stress and problems?
For many of us, our lives are filled with countless challenges,struggles, and painful experiences. Often times it may even feel as if you’re sitting in the backseat of a car, while your life is spinning out of control. However, what if I told you that the answer to all the pain,anxiety, and stress you’re experiencing could be solved by giving your body a simple tune-up?
What if I told you that by balancing your blocked chakras, you could easily grab the steering wheel and regain complete control of your life?
It may seem like I’m being overly simplistic, but nobody ever said life had to be so difficult. Each and every one of us has 7 chakras within our body, and these chakras are the keys to unlocking our true potential in different aspects of our lives. The goal is to have all 7 chakras in perfect harmony and balance, but even just opening up one blocked chakra can produce a tremendous positive impact…turning your entire life around.
In this website, I would like to help you diagnose which blocked chakras are responsible for the different problems you may be experiencing.
Please take a moment and reflect on some of the challenges you’ve experienced this past year,month,week, or even this very day.
- Are you experiencing problems with your physical health?
- Do you find yourself procrastinating all the time and never seem to accomplish your goals?
- Is money issues or your home a constant trigger of stress and anxiety for you?
- Do you physically hurt yourself?
- Have you ever attempted or contemplated suicide?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, your troubles may be caused by a blocked or unbalanced root chakra.
- Do you find yourself emotionally unstable?
- Do you tend to hide or control your feelings?
- Are you lacking creativity and the ability to think outside the box?
- Is it difficult for you to be open to intimacy?
- Do you have sexual issues such as impotence?
- Is it difficult for you to live in the present moment?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may have a blocked or unbalanced sacral chakra.
- Do you seem to have a lack of focus in life and an inability to concentrate?
- Are you constantly worried about what other people think?
- Do you seem to have a lack of self-esteem and confidence in yourself?
- Is your mind often clouded and you find it hard to make decisions?
- Do you find yourself taking on more responsibility than you can reasonably handle?
- Are you often obsessed with making sure everything you do is perfect?
- Is it difficult for you to be alone?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your trouble may be linked to your navel chakra.
- Do you have difficulty accepting yourself the way you are or lack self-love?
- Are you experiencing a lack of freedom in your life?
- Do you have difficulty making up your mind and find yourself indecisive?
- Are you always saying “yes” to other people’s demands and requests?
- Is it difficult for you to “put your foot down” and simply say “no” to people?
- Do you fear rejection or being abandoned by other people?
- Do you struggle with jealousy and find yourself envious of others?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may need to open or balance your heart chakra.
- Do you have difficulty expressing yourself and your beliefs?
- Do you lack trust in others?
- Does your life lack organization?
- Do you constantly worry about financial security and constantly chase material things?
- Are you shy by nature and have trouble holding a conversation with other people?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, this could be linked to a blocked or unbalanced throat chakra.
- Do you lack intuition or insight in life?
- Are you constantly hanging onto negative thoughts and find it difficult to overcome fear or anxiety?
- Do you find yourself living in a fantasy or dream world and not in reality?
- Do you struggle with depression or always feel lonely?
- Are you too hard on yourself and lack self-pride?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may need to open or balance your third eye chakra.
- Does your life lack spirituality or a connection to God?
- Do you lack a sense of purpose in life?
- Do you lack faith in any religion or form of spirituality because you are too caught up with yourself or ego?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may need to open or balance your crown chakra.
Hopefully you are now able to properly diagnose yourself, and identify which of your chakras are blocked or unbalanced. This is the first step in overcoming any challenges you may be experiencing.
All there is left to do now is learn how to open your chakras and properly balance them.
There are many different methods to do this including kundalini yoga,mantra chanting, and even meditation. However, these methods are primarily geared towards the advanced practitioner, and require a spiritual guru with vast experience in chakra training.
For this reason, having proper guidance is extremely important when attempting to open and balance your chakras using these methods.
What if I told you that I could take you by the hand…and walk you through a simple but effective way of balancing your chakras in the privacy of your own home?
Unfortunately I can’t be there in person to help everyone…so I’ve done the next best thing and created an easy to follow program designed to help you balance your chakras from root to crown by yourself without the need of any special training. It’s perfect for the beginner…and yet even the most advanced practitioners will appreciate these powerful techniques.
Are you ready to start opening your chakras today? If so, simply click the link below to learn more about this special training I’ve created for you.